Saturday, January 16, 2010

Costume Pearl Earrings Costume Help?10 Pts For Who Ever Helps Me!?

Costume Help?10 pts for who ever helps me!? - costume pearl earrings

Then we have a parody of one of my classes, a young girl who hates art, we already have a costume for them, we have the costumes for the latest designs that represent our members.

The Laughing Cavalier by Frans Hals
The Lady of Shalott by John William Waterhouse
Girl With A Pearl Earring by Jan Vermeer
The shooting of May 3, 1808 by Francisco de Goya
The Scream

2 comments:

lilmizat... said...

I recommend that the girl with the pearl, for it is a simple but beautiful piece of art and I think the colors that will definitely affect your game in the right direction. I hope that helped =)

lilmizat... said...

I recommend that the girl with the pearl, for it is a simple but beautiful piece of art and I think the colors that will definitely affect your game in the right direction. I hope that helped =)

Post a Comment