Monday, January 11, 2010

Worldwide Insurance Company Are There Such Thing As Health Insurance Coverage For Americans Living Abroad?

Are there such thing as health insurance coverage for americans living abroad? - worldwide insurance company

I currently live in Berlin, Germany, and on the lookout for an insurance company states. I may be a different country, whether in Europe or return to the United States. But I need health insurance, which I can cover the world. Any tips where I can start looking would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

529s.com said...

Most companies will ask whether you have chosen to live. Some countries are "hostile" are not covered. This is particularly the case of life insurance. Make sure to work with the assurance that, or she may refuse an application on the street, to be honest. I would try here: http://www.insuremylife.org
Most insurance agents sell life and health plans.

Liz said...

This reaction has put a question to the vote orphans. If the previous answer is yes, please vote for him.

Post a Comment