Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tongue Swollen From Canker Sore Can A Cold Sore Cause Someone To Have Swollen Gums, Canker Sores, And Cause Tongue To Have Missing Taste Buds?

Can a cold sore cause someone to have swollen gums, canker sores, and cause tongue to have missing taste buds? - tongue swollen from canker sore

About a week and a half ago I had a cold sore, then my friend said, he kissed me again, until I told him that was contagious. Four days later she started getting cancer sores on the tongue and throat. Now the gum is inflamed, and it seems that what appears to be its lack as part of his tongue. I can not stop myself to blame for what happens, but only to ensure that there is only cold sores, what happens, my plan was that I checked in promptly. Never heard of a cold sore cause too much damage, but it may be possible. Admittedly, this was his first appearance with a cold sore, and I know they are part of the herpes simplex virus, but not so harmful.

1 comments:

SEXY WITH 3GIRLS said...

Courses with cold sores can be a cold sore (even) and the symptoms that came with IT.IT must take its course, but goes to the doctor to be sure.

Post a Comment