Friday, January 1, 2010

Letter Gifting Car Getting A Car As A Gift In New Jersey, Is There A Way To Not Pay Tax?.?

Getting a car as a gift in New Jersey, is there a way to not pay tax?.? - letter gifting car

My uncle is your car for free and will not pay tax on the value, because they can not (pay the value that is less than $ 5,000). There is nothing I do for your child, write a letter and a signature, so I can come out again? I am looking for answers to the preference of the people of New Jersey, as we know how much red tape, we have to move and how our politicians are corrupt. Thank you!

3 comments:

floriflo... said...

A car purchased circumvent my parents some years but order taxes if we was transferred about Title selling price $ 1st Worked fine, we had some problems.

Curious said...

My husband got his mother's car when she went to buy a new one. They told us to put a price on the back to under $ 1.00. We had no problem with him. If it is a gift and then tell them they will probably do the same.

dethklok said...

perhaps only by pretending that he sells them, U for really cheap as a thousand dollars and sign on the title and a sale

Post a Comment